Marketing/Tech Services Librarian, West Liberty Public Library, West Liberty, Iowa
We are seeking an individual with strong front and back-end web development skills, database experience, proficiency in coding languages, graphic design, and marketing experience. Experience with current technology devices trending is also desired.
Send Resume and Cover letter by email to Janette McMahon, Library Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to West Liberty Public Library, Janette McMahon, Director, 400 N Spencer St. West Liberty, Iowa 52776
Applications will be accepted through May 19th.
West Liberty Public Library 6/14
Marketing/Tech Services Librarian
Responsible for all marketing, website maintenance/development, varied clerical and digital technical support services in the library.
Duties as follows but not inclusive:
1. Maintains/develop Collective Access (uploading and maintaining digital files)
2. Maintains all library website development and marketing
3. Prepares statistical reports as requested from online services, including website
4. Assists in collection maintenance
5. Works with Director to establish budget for marketing and digital technology
6. Accepts assignments and is qualified to work in any department or area in the library
7. Works with Director to establish Library policy
8. Attends workshops and conferences pertaining to position
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Knowledge of computers and networking
2. Knowledge of Drupal and other programming languages
3. Knowledge of basic office procedures
4. Knowledge of current trends in technology
5. Ability to maintain accurate records
6. Ability to work with others, staff and patrons
7. Knowledge of written and spoken English required, Spanish helpful
Supervisor and Evaluation
High School Diploma , Bachelor's degree preferred. Portfolio of programming and/or web projects.
Permanent Full-time Non-exempt